Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Daughter and I


Not uploading any images of Shaayari just yet, since she still mostly looks like an old man. And since all new born babies look the same, will spare all visitors to the blog the insincerity of having to exclaim "oh how cute" and "looks just like so-and-so".... the moment she stops looking like a fried egg, I promise to load many pictures.

She has grey eyes, by the way. All smokey, yet sharp. Quite lovely.

In the meanwhile, will give in to a moment of vanity and upload this picture that Ranjit took of the two of us in hospital, barely a day or so after Shaayari was born. I think Ranj captured quite a quiet little moment. I like the mood of the picture. And the glow.

3 comments:

kaaju katli said...

Please put up pics of prem c. ;-) Please? It can't be all that bad. You are truly considerate. What freaks me out is pictures of ultra-sounds. Loving soon-to-be parents want to share ultrasounds these days. I see a hydra they see a hero in them, usually.

Anonymous said...

and u called her "prem chopra"?!?! man.. was he pretty or was he pretty!??!?!

CurlyGirlie said...

Congratulations! I've visted after a long time and did not realise u delivered already!I'm sure she does not look like a wrinkled old man and I love the name!